The Thomas L. Hill Iowa State Conference on Race and Ethnicity (ISCORE) welcomes proposals on race and ethnicity. Submissions are NOW DUE DECEMBER 9, 2022.
Full Conference: March 3, 2023
ISCORE is free and open to the Iowa State University community (students, faculty, and staff).
PRE-CONFERENCE: March 1, 2023
The pre-conference is open to faculty and staff only.
- Abstract of 200 words or less to be used in the conference program
- Presenter(s) information:
- Name as it should appear in the program
- Job title or academic classification (graduate, senior, junior, etc.)
- Department or Major
- Contact information of presenter(s) (mailing address, phone number and email)
- Students only: Name of your professional mentor assisting you through the process (A professional mentor is a staff or faculty member you have consulted regarding your presentation for topic selection, presentation review, development of learning outcomes, etc.)
- Provide 1–2 learning outcomes. These will describe what those present in your session should know or be able to do as a result of having attended it.
Notification and acceptance will be sent by December 16, 2022.