The Iowa State Conference on Race and Ethnicity (ISCORE) welcomes proposals on race and ethnicity.
- Abstract of 200 words or less to be used in the conference program
- Presenter(s) information:
- Name as it should appear in the program
- Job title or academic classification (graduate, senior, junior, etc.)
- Department or major
- Contact information of presenter(s) (mailing address, phone number and email)
FULL CONFERENCE: Friday, March 2, 2018
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This comprehensive forum on issues of race and ethnicity is free and open to the Iowa State University community (students, faculty and staff).
PRE-CONFERENCE: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
11:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The pre-conference is open to faculty and staff only.